Conexión Creando Puentes is now offering online German courses. The first one started at the beginning of April (2022) and we are planning to offer more. Through these courses we intend to increase job opportunities for people in vulnerable situations, since knowing the language will help them find a job in Germany or even access university.
Courses are organised as follows:
- Each class will be of 1 hour approx.
- There will be 1-2 classes per week (according to availability).
- Classes are totally free and are delivered online.
Most of our volunteers are qualified and/or experienced teachers, but we are still expanding our educational team to meet the demand. If you are interested in being part of the German volunteers’ team or would like to get more information, do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com. We can’t wait to know you! You can also fill out this form for potential Volunteers, which will speed up the process.
Registration for students is now open, which will be followed by a short interview to get to know you personally and be sure you meet our student requirements. We kindly ask you to fill out the following form for Students first.
For those students who have successfully completed the course, a certificate of completion of the course will be issued. Here is a list of some of the things we ask our students to consider:
- To attend class on time.
- To keep the camera on during the class.
- To attend at least 80% of the course.
- To be respectful towards other students and teachers.
- To participate actively in class.
- To have a good internet connection.
That’s all for now. We hope to see you soon!
Beatriz Cubillo Berbel
11th May 2022